Friday, February 14, 2014

LOVE IS IN THE AIR - Greeting Card and a FREE sentiment

Hello everyone!...  Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day.  I got a stunning gift from Ken and Steven. It took me by surprise, cause after all I have spent in the past year, I was not expecting it and I am glad it was NOT chocolate, cause I have been working out non stop for a couple of months already.
Since I did not have anything for them (shame on me), I have an awesome dinner almost ready, candles, a clean hut tub so I can rub a dab my hubby tonigh... hehehe and plans to go party tomorrow at "La Covacha", a super fun latin music disco here in Miami, not only that, but I am meeting with my friend Mary Lou, whom I haven't seen for over 3 years, and we live only 20 minutes away... but hey, I am complying with my New Year resolution of seeing my friends in person, and not only in cyber-space. YAY!  


And a FREEBIE for you!...  Click HERE to download the file


Paper & Washi tape
Recollections - 6" Valentine

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Love Languaje

Challenges:
Retro Sketches - Sketch # 101  |  2 Sisters - Embossing  |  Addicted to CAS - Love  |  Crafty Calendar - Love is all around  |  Di's Digi Designs - Love | Valentine  |  My Sheri Crafts - Valentine  |  Open Minded  - Show Some Love  |  Red Carpet Studio - Inspired by Love Actually ------>  I was inspired today 2/14 because I love "LOVE".  |  That Craft Place Challenge - Valentine  |  The Squirrel & The Fox - Love  |  Challenges & Candy - One Heart  |  Craftitude - Love Valentine  |  Crafty Hands - Embossed background  |  Digi Haven - Love (digital sentiment)  |  QKR Stampede - Sentiment Only  |  Totally Paper Crafts - Love | Valentine  |  Crafters Cafe - Hearts  |  Crafting by Design - Love  |  Divas by Design - Love  |  Fab & Funky - Love | Valentine  |  Deep Ocean - Love is all around  |  Paper Minutes - Love is in the air  |  Papertake Weekly - Heart  |  Ribbon Carousel - Washi Tape

Anything Goes:

35 comments:

  1. This is so FABULOUS Sonia! Love the layout, embossing and design elements! Just Perfect! Thank you for joining us this challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Good luck! Hope you join us again!

    Amy A~DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy... good to see you again... :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello my friend... hope you are feeling better by the day... Thanks for the comment...
      Hugs,
      Sonia

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous Sonia!!! I LOVE It!!! So simple.. and just stunning!! Love it!! Wow!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be back for sure... I like your name! lol... and of course Vicky, you and your wonderful DT... all my friends are there!!!. OH MY! I have been off for almost 3 months now... but life is great around here and I do not want to change it for now... lol...
      Hugs,
      Sonia :)

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back, Sonia!!!
    Love your card, the embossing, and the paper are awesome together.
    Many hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Adriana... I won't be around much, I am enjoying the outdoors instead and making a lot of awesome new memories :)
      Hugs to you to,
      Sonia :)

      Delete
  5. GOrgeous! I LOve your design Sonia...
    The font on your sentiment and how you've placed it between the hearts is so pretty.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design! Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhands, good luck! Wendy DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the embossed paper combined with the DP. It sets the hearts and sentiment off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! I love your cluster! Thanks for joining us for our Love Actually challenge at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! It is so pretty. I could not download the sentiment. says it is a locked file. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edwina... great to see you around... I just granted you access to the file, if you have any problems downloading it, let me know and I will send it to your e-mail...
      Hugs,
      Sonia

      Delete
  11. Sonia, so good to see you again and I love the card you made and that wonderful sentiment too. It's lovely. I need a permission for downloading though. Thank you and look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Barbara... I will be back from time to time... and I already granted you access to the file...

      Delete
  12. This card is so pretty. Love the diagonal cuts and the colors. Plus your little heart cluster is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši" and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I love the embellishment! and the embossing is beautiful. Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the design and those heart embellies are perfect. Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. I love how you coordinated different designer papers. Great work.
    Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, I love the design and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card with all those sorts of hearts....thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful card Sonia. I love the embossed hearts and such gorgeous paper.
    I would like to thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really pretty. I love the angle and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Crafter's Cafe'. Shannon DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card! Very cas! Thanks for joining fab n funky this week. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card! Simple but fabulous!!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very beautiful card Sonia. I love how the embossing mirros the patterned paper. I'll have to try that. I saw your card on QKR Stampede. Congrats on your Top 5 win! I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Take Care. Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute embossing folder, I think it will go on my wishlist! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous - love the background.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! I love your syle!
    Thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)