Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR & RESOLUTIONS

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season as we did and are ready for a wonderful 2014.  

I took a break from the cyber world, and spend lots of time with my boys.   Did a lot of shopping, gift wrapping, cooking, cleaning, organizing, movie watching, and we have been hitting the gym every day.   Other than that, not much, no work, no waking up early, just fun, fun and more fun.

I did some changes to my blog and store though, as part of the fun.  Do you like the new look?   I do, so I will stick with it for a while, but since I am truly considering switching to WP from blogger, I don't know what is going to happen. (jeje)

The SKdigis store is open again, also changed the look to match my blog and purged some images.  I will be adding new ones soon, I just need to make some samples first.

Resolutions:
- Learn WP.
- Join some challenges.
- NO design team work this year (don't want responsibilities, datelines or any kind of pressure)
- Go out with my friends more often.
- Enjoy life outside the cyber world.

6 comments:

  1. Love the new look--happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the new look and love your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look is AWESOME Sonia...Love it! Also thank you for showcasing two of my cards in your store, Lollipop RD Stars and Chilly the Penguin. What a wonderful, unexpected surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia-Lovin the new look, and hope your new year has started out great so far. just an FYI, I was looking around the store and when I slicked on spring it just took me to photobucket, thought you might want to know.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year girlfriend :)
    LOVE the new blog look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)