Thursday, August 1, 2013

SKdigis FANtastic LINKING PARTY - August 1 till August 31.

Hello SKdigis fan's, welcome to a new FANtastic Linking Party. 
I want to start by thanking everyone who linked last month.  All the cards where gorgeous and truly, more than two are on top, but I must choose the ones I like the must and here they are



Cogratulations ladies and thank you for using SKdigis so beautifully! 
I will be contacting you within 24 hours.

And now, on to the new FANtastic Linking Party, hope you join us this month and 
help us spread the word about SKdigis.  OH! and stay tuned for some new FREEBIES.

Here you can link all your cards & crafts made using SKdigis as the main image, all the ones you make through the month and for any challenge out there.  Will love to see what you create using SKdigis.




8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the top 2, truly beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girls!!! awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favourite two cards this month and congrats to the other winner too! It was a delight to use such a gorgeous image.

    Big Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so chuffed to have my card chosen. Thank you so much - I love the image and love creating with it. Congrats to Sarah also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cards, Sharon & Sarah! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, Sonia, I was happy to join your linky party, I didn't know about it before! xx Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sincere thanks for your comments and for visiting my blog. I am your newest follower on yours (and hope you will join mine). I also submitted my recent SK Digis creation in your linky party! Thanks for letting me know about it!
    Trudy
    http://stickyfingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! I LOve a party!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)