Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HOLIDAY GREETINGS card made with SKdigis

I just finished this card for Cupcake Craft Challenge.  I design the snowflakes and converted the digital stamps in cut files for my Silhouette Cameo, added some stickles and rhinestones, pop dots, ribbon, embossed the background paper, some machine stitching and here it is... all in white.  


I just finished this card for Cupcake Craft Challenge.  I design the snowflakes and converted the digital stamps in cut files for my Silhouette Cameo, added some stickles and rhinestones, pop dots, ribbon, embossed the background paper, some machine stitching and here it is... all in white.  

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - All White.
AUD Sentiments - Ribbon, Bling, Snow
Pile it On - Pile on the Embellishments
2 Sisters - Christmas Sparkle
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes with glitter
Divas by Design - Glitter and Sparkle
For Fun - Christmas with Sparkle
Challenge Up Your Life - First Snow
Crafts and Me - Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons - At least 2 ribbons
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Critter Sketch Challenge - Anything goes
Paper Cupcakes - Sparkle.



20 comments:

  1. Oooooh Sonia, that is gorgeous, I've never done a white on white, it's always been a little intimidating, but you made it look easy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful!
    Pa,
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! This is most beautiful Sonia!!! I love love love it!!! The snowflakes are fabulous. Love the embossing and stitching. The ribbon/bow is just perfect. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Sonia. Your card is beautiful and the snowflakes are gorgeous I wish i could do this! I'm really pleased to see you at Cupcake wth your lovely card, thanks so much for joining us. Perhaps you should Guest Design for us the next time you sponsor? Hugs Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so amazing how white on white cards are - this is amazing! Thanks for sharing your special creativity with us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Wow! Just stunning! :) Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Thanks for playing at Fo rFun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sonia. I love white on white and this is very elegant. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous WOW card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowers, this is gorgeous! So elegant. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous WOW card, love it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when a white card is with so much detail! Awsome...
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life,
    smiles
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Sonia, these snowflakes are gorgeous! I love the arrangement on the card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is so gorgeous my dear!
    Thanks for sharing at Critter Challenge Blog!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is STUNNING!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
    Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)